With a Perimeter Technologies Ultra Dog Fence PCC-200, you can provide safety and comfort for your dog.
The receiver collar included with this electric dog fence system is equipped with Perimeter Technologies patented Comfort Contacts. These special contacts probes are made of soft rubber, which cushion your dog's neck. Unlike the hard steel probes of other electronic dog collars, the Perimeter Technology receiver collar protects your dog's neck from discomfort and irritation.
The dog fence receiver collar also features 5 levels of static correction and a tone-only warning sound. Each time your dog approaches the boundaries of the yard, the tone will sound as a warning that the area is off limits. If your dog continues, a static correction will be transmitted.
This innovative underground dog fence system comes equipped with a wall-mounted transmitter that allows you to program your dog's receiver collar to the level of correction you desire. With the purchase of additional collars, you can add as many dogs as you like to the system and customize each collar to each dog's temperament from this single transmitter. The Perimeter Technology dog receiver collar can be safely used on any dog that weighs 10 pounds or more.
This is the "Deluxe Plus" system that includes 500 feet of 18-gauge perimeter wire for graveled or rocky soil types; 100 feet of pre-twisted 18-gauge wire to connect off-limit areas within your yard and a lightning protection module.
- Signal range of up to 5 acres (requires 2,000 feet of wire)
- Safe and effective for dogs weighing 10 to 200 pounds
- 5 adjustable levels of static correction plus tone-only warning sound
- System can be customized according to each dog's temperament
- Dog receiver collar is small, lightweight (1.1 oz), comfortable and waterproof
- Includes Comfort Contacts for added safety and comfort
- Add an unlimited number of dogs to the system (additional receiver collars required)
- Consistent and reliable 12X battery status technology
- Exclusive wire and temperature check technology
- Safety feature shuts off the collar after 20 seconds of continuos correction
- Multiple signal frequency settings to prevent interference with any nearby pet fence systems
- External lightning protector keeps the system and your dog protected during storms
- Designed and made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Programmable wall-mounted transmitter with power adaptor
- Collar receiver with nylon strap (Perimeter PTPFS-003)
- Lithium-ion battery for the collar (Perimeter PTPRB-003)
- 500 feet (1/3 acre) of 18-gauge boundary wire
- 100 feet of pre-twisted 18-gauge wire
- 50 training flags (recommended for boundary training)
- Two wire connectors
- Two waterproof splice covers
- Comfort contact probes
- Steel contact probes for long-haired dogs
- Non-correction probe covers (long and short)
- Modular lightning protector
- Installation guide and training DVD
- Owners manual